One of the benefits of shopping at Food Storage Reviewer is that you have easy access to multiple food storage and emergency preparedness companies at once. We make every effort to ensure your experience at FSR is a positive one. However, should you find the need to return an item you purchased, please refer to the policies below. Because Food Storage Reviewer does work with many companies, we adhere to each company’s refund policy.
Food for Health International, Lion, InstaFire or Food Supply Depot
Any Food For Health International (FFH), Lion, InstaFire or Food Supply Depot item that you are buying through Food Storage Reviewer is being shipped directly from FFH. The reason to buy the product through Food Storage Reviewer instead of directly from FFH is to get savings as the product is the same as the product that you would buy from the manufacturer.
Incorrect items will be replaced by FFH
Returns by Mail
Please include a copy of your receipt, invoice or gift packing list, or if you no longer have one of these, a letter with the following information:
- Order Number
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- When and by whom the purchase was made
- Reason for the return
- Purchase price of the item(s)
- Please specify whether you would like a refund or a replacement.
Ensure the package for your protection and return to:
Food For Health International
5350 W. Harold Gatty Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Wise Company (Wise Food Storage)
RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY: Permission for any return merchandise must be secured from the Wise Company return department within 30 days of the purchase. For questions about returning merchandise please call 801.335.0345.The return of non-defective merchandise when authorized will incur a 15% re-stocking fee. After a return is authorized by their return department:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our return department.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the box.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise.
Returns shipped via U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. Wise Company is not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department. They will notify you via phone, mail, or e-mail of your refund once they have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 20 business days of their receiving your return.
Your payment is taken at time you order. Credit cards and PayPal requests are charged the day you place your order. If you are paying with an echeck, the ACH withdrawal will take place 24–72 business hours following the date you placed your order. If you pay with a check or money order, your order will be released when funds have cleared our bank. Once your order has been paid or as we call it approved, your order date is locked and eFoods will package and ship your order as soon as possible.
In the unfortunate event you decide to cancel your order before it has shipped, eFoods will refund your full order amount including shipping less a 5% cancelation fee. If you cancel a layaway or stowaway order, eFoods will refund the amount you have already paid less a 5% cancelation fee. If your order has been shipped, you may return any unopened product at your expense within 20 days for a full product refund less a 5% cancelation fee (shipping costs are non-refundable). All returns must have a return authorization number, which can be obtained by calling their main office at 800-810-4441. Refunds will be issue in the form of a check within 5-7 business days after receipt of unopened product.
eFoods customer service line: 800-810-4441.
The Ready Store
Contact them at email@example.com or call 1-800-773-5331.
The Ready Store Return Policy:
- Damaged or Defective Items: Items that are damaged or defective may be returned within 180 days of the original shipping date and will be fully refunded or replaced absolutely free of charge.
- Refused or Returned Orders: Orders that are refused or are undeliverable will be refunded in full minus the cost of shipping to the customer’s location. However, you may also be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Other Reasons: If there is another reason that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact them! They’ll do what they can to help you.
Follow These Steps to Return an Order:
- Before returning any items, please call them at 1-800-773-5331 to get a Return Authorization Number. Every order that is returned to us or refused by the customer must have a Return Authorization Number to be accepted and processed.
- For an item to be returned, it must be in the original packaging and in new condition so the product can be restocked. Items not in that condition cannot be returned.
- Ship the items back via FedEx, UPS or U.S. Mail. If the item is damaged or defective we cover the costs of returning the items to us and will even have FedEx pick the item up from your house if you choose! If the order is returned for any other reason, the customer is responsible to pay the shipping costs.
- After they receive the returned items at The Ready Store, they will then refund your purchase either through your credit card, check, or through store credit for the full amount minus shipping costs (less a possible 15% restocking fee). They’d also be happy to send you a replacement item.
For any questions about our return policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-773-5331.