Freeze-dried and dehydrated foods need to be cooked in order to unlock their texture and flavor. Although anyone with a heat source, water, and a cooking tin can accomplish this, it can be done much easier and quicker with a Volcano grill
Volcano grills are known for their quality and portability. The Volcano 3 is only 18″ by 18″ by 5″ and weighs just 26 pounds. It can be easily transported in the included storage bag.
The Volcano 3 is the most popular model for a reason. It has tri-fuel capability, which means it can be used with charcoal, propane or wood, and is highly efficient.
The Volcano 3 Collapsible Propane Grill is the most versatile and efficient grill on the market today. For emergency preparedness, this 3-fuel cooker makes it much easier to cook freeze-dried and dehydrated food.
- Bottom grate – Use this for charcoal or wood. Remove when using propane.
- Diffuser plate – Place on top of Propane burner for more even heat. If you like to grill with briquettes, place your briquettes on this for a better searing temperature.
- Top Grill – (Approx. 13″ diameter. 144 square inches of cooking surface)
- Propane burner and cradle – Burner is 19,500 BTU’s
- Regulator Hose Assembly to hook up to a 20lb propane bottle
- Chicken stick – Holds a match for easier lighting
- Instruction manual – Download the instruction manual here
- Wrenches – to connect/disconnect hose with burner
- Carrying case -500 denier nylon. Holds everything. Has a top pocket for grill storage.
- Weight = 26lbs
- Shipping dimensions 18 X 18 X 6
- Footprint when open. 19.5″ diameter circle
- Height when open – 10.75 inches