Whether you fear a malicious EMP attack or you’re just concerned about what mother nature might throw your way, the EMP bag from Lion Energy will help protect your precious generator investment and other electronic devices. This bag was specifically designed for the Lion Energy L-1500.
Just how does it work? The bag is made of woven copper mesh that block the frequencies produced by an EMP (electromagnetic pulse).
The EMP bag is a must-have to protect your L-1500. It also comes with a bonus EMP pouch for other electronic devices like your phone or tablet.
What Does the EMP Bag Protect Against?
- Solar flares
- Other transient electromagnetic fields
- The EMP bag is light weight and can fold up, making it easy to store or pack around.
- The bag is sturdy (meaning it was built well to withstand a lot weight and getting moved around) but it doesn’t have any sort of frame to be self-standing when the generator isn’t inside it.
- The material is thick. It feels like very strong, and can definitely withstand the weight of generator.
- The bag can be difficult to maneuver alone. Fitting the generator inside by yourself works best with a partner. And if you have a difficult time lifting heavy objects, this would prove more difficult to accomplish. It can be hard to hold the bag open with one hand while placing the generator in with the other.
- The bag provides a nice, snug fit. Once fastened, nothing will get jostled around.
- It’s easy to fasten (i.e., close) once the generator is inside.
Make sure the lining isn’t bunched up inside when trying to fit the generator in. Straighten or flatten it down as much as you can (or it won’t fit all the way).
4.72″ W x 24.25″ H x 11.02″ D
Click here to see how the EMP bag can be purchased in one of several bundles.